Before You Build
Before commencing ask yourself these questions:
- Who can tell me if the local codes allow me to build the project I want?
- How do I overcome the design or site limitations and how does this affect the cost?
- Who will design and engineer the project providing plans, surveys, geodetics, etc...?
- Who will attend to all the minute details such as: demolition, tree removal, security, fencing, trenching, backfilling, landscaping and site finish?
- Why is it imperative the contractor be responsible for obtaining permits such as building, electrical, plumbing, demolition, waterways, approach, occupancy, variances & tolerances?
- Who will be responsible for warranty, building materials, workers compensation and liability under the Work Place Safety and Health Act legislation?
- What grants are available and who will apply for them on my behalf?
- And most importantly, who will provide a comprehensive price and commit to no additional costs?
ANSWER: HOME AND RENOVATION MASTERS
HOME : WHAT WE DO : BEFORE YOU BUILD : AWARDS & ACTICLES : PHOTO GALLERIES : WARRANTY & SERVICE :CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS : HANDIWALL : CABINETS BY HAYLEY : TAX ASSISTANCE PROGRAM : LINKS : CONTACT US : WINDOW AND DOOR MASTERS : CONCRETE MASTERS : GARAGE MASTERS : SUNROOM MASTERS